Don’t fumble through the football season. Check out these five easy tips to hike your revenue this fall!
1. Create the Vibe
Your sports bar's ambiance directly impacts the tone of the game. Make sure you start strong by playing upbeat tracks and music videos that pump-up your guests, and remember to display relevant and engaging content on your TV screens. A fun, energized vibe will encourage guests to stick around for the game and increase the chances that they'll come back and bring their friends for the next one.
2. Offer Specials
Offering game-day specials is a great way to enhance your pub’s vibe, increase food and beverage purchases and encourage your customers to come back for more. For example, during the game, consider offering discounted beverages to get guests in the door, and an after-the-game appetizer deal could be just the thing to entice guests to stick around.
3. Arrange Post-Game and Pre-Game Entertainment
One of the best ways to increase your pub’s game-day revenue is by expanding your celebrations beyond game-time. Pre and post-game entertainment, contests and specials start the fun early and keep it going long after the game to maximize your guest experience and increase their average spending.
4. Engage and Promote Your Events on Social Media
Your football fans will undoubtedly share their excitement about the game on social media. This is a great opportunity to engage with your customers and promote your specials and entertainment.
Some ways to incorporate social media into your promotion plan are:
- Post your game plans on social networking sites leading up to the game
- Incorporate popular football-related hashtags to help target your posts on Twitter and Instagram
- Create a hashtag that includes your sports bar’s name and host a Twitter contest for your guests during the game
- Setup designated "selfie-stations" featuring game decor and your logo—it's basically free advertising!
5. Leverage Your TVs With Digital Signage
For more tips on how your bar or restaurant can make the most out of football season, check out our FREE After the Game guide.
Control Play is the only music, music video and digital signage service provider created just for bars and restaurants. For more information, send us a note at email@example.com