We are the playlist company. What does that mean?
"a list of recorded songs or pieces of music chosen to be played."
We believe that the world is a happier place when music is playing. That's why the music bars and restaurants play in the background is so important to their brand. We also believe that who you are, where you are, and what you're doing creates unique circumstances in which songs you should play.
The order in which songs are played is equally as important as the songs themselves, if not more. The technology and human touch used to select the songs for your playlist are what creates a branded experience with music.
There are millions of songs, and when putting together a playlist, the questions you should address are:
- What songs are right for your business?
- What songs for what daypart?
- What order should they be played?
How effectively you address these questions will dictate how happy your guests will be with your bar or restaurant's music selections.
To be truly successful, you need to intimately know your customer's needs. Control Play specializes in creating the best background music for sports bars, pubs, neighborhood bars and casual dining restaurants. We differentiate ourselves from other background music providers because our approach is insightful and customizable.
We’re highly focused on sorting through the millions of songs and human-curating the data points for eac. Our technology team constantly creates tools to effectively make use of the data and intelligence gathered, in order to build a sequence of music targeted specifically for this industry.
The main benefits of our playlists are:
- We help create that unique vibe, energy and atmosphere that defines your brand experience.
- We increase customer and staff satisfaction.
- We provide a reliable service to free up time for you to focus on other areas of your business.
- We always deliver fresh and relevant content for you brand.
- We give highly rated, accessible customer service that's open whenever you are.
Simon Sinek once said, "When we work hard on something we believe in, it's called passion.” Our entire team is passionate about helping restaurant owners and managers succeed by making their customers happy with targeted sequences of music.
Want to learn more? Download our free "Forward Thinking About Background Music" guide today and leverage the power of the playlist.