Based out of London, Ontario since 2003; Control Play develops custom business entertainment products for themed entertainment venues throughout North America. We strongly believe in the power of entertainment and what it can achieve for a business’s relationship with their customer. Everything we do focuses on creating the highest quality entertainment experience for the guests of the businesses that subscribe to our services.
Our team members enjoy a casual working environment, as well as snacks and beverages throughout the workday. We celebrate success as a group and strive to make each other as productive as possible, all while having fun doing it.
PLEASE NOTE: Current openings are in our London, ON offices. We support a hybrid workplace model for all employees.
We are seeking a highly organized, results-driven, technical support specialist to join our Technical Support Team based at our office in London. Hybrid workplace model. Evening shift is from 5pm to 1am. Must be flexible to swap shifts if needed. We are open to interviews with entry level candidates as well as experienced professionals.
- Servicing and supporting current subscriber base of over 5,000 businesses
- Building Computer systems and shipping
- Technical systems maintenance, expansion and administration
- Supporting networks, hardware, and software
- Audio and Video troubleshooting
The candidate must be an organized individual who excels with procedures, task lists and follow-up. Must have a healthy aptitude, be a quick learner and thrive on exceeding expectations. Ability to work weekends and occasional extended hours, will be required.
- Friendly customer service. Must be out-going, and have exceptionally good telephone manner.
- Ability to accurately and consistently execute documented procedures and policies.
- Computer troubleshooting, including an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows based client operating systems.
- Experience with audio/video equipment is an asset.
- Internet and networking understanding. Knowledge in Internet streaming technologies is an asset but not required.
- Additional programming or IT abilities would be beneficial but are not required.
- Modern, flexible and customizable workspace with multi-monitor PC.
- Fully stocked beverage fridge w/ soda, energy drinks, and juices.
- Competitive pay
If you enjoy the challenge of solving technical problems, brainstorming fresh and new ideas, then this may be the opportunity for you!
We look forward to hearing from you and welcome you to apply by sending your resume to email@example.com.
We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.