Music Licensing for Your Bar or Restaurant

Control Play saves you time and money by making your bar or restaurant’s music license easy

What’s a bar or restaurant without music?

Background music licensing fees for bars and restaurants can seem complicated or frustrating—but they don’t have to be.

In the USA, most music is licensed through ASCAP, BMI or SESAC: professional organizations who act as agents for their members (publishers, composers and songwriters) to negotiate the music license agreements and fees that protect artists’ work. Building a rich playlist with a variety of music often means obtaining licenses from each organization.

Control Play makes music licensing easy for you— we have agreements with all three organizations, which allow our clients to play licensed music without the hassle.

Music liscensing logos

Tap into the "Power of the Playlist" today!

Request Pricing